Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to the BEST Daddy!

1. What’s your favorite thing about dad?
Austin- He lets me go to the beach in 7 days.
Matthew- He's sweet and kind.


Maggie- I love him.

Briana- He sings and dances to Disney songs in the kitchen.
2. Why do you love dad?
Austin- Because he's my dad.
Matthew- He's so, so, so nice.


Maggie- Because he just burped. No just joking. Because he brings you gas.
3. What’s your favorite thing to do with dad?
Austin- Go to McDonalds.
Matthew- Play ball
Maggie- I want to love on him. And he's a person.
4. Why does daddy love mommy?
Austin- Because he's your husband.
Matthew- Because you guys are married.


Maggie- Because you guys married each other. That's disgusting.
5. What does daddy cook the best?
Austin- Pancakes.
Matthew- Daddy doesn't cook that much. Umm.... pizza.
Maggie- Mac and cheese.


Briana- He picked up Chili's.
6. God could have given you any daddy in the world. Why did he give you yours?
Austin- It's because you two got married and then I came born.
Matthew- Because that was the right one that I loved.


Maggie-Because he's God and he gave me a mommy and a daddy.

Briana- He picked me. I needed a new family.
7. What does dad love most about you?
Austin- Because he's my daddy.


Matthew-Because I can love him.
Maggie-Because he's nice.
8. If you could make a wish for dad, what would it be?


Matthew- I wish for him to be a cop.

Maggie- Candy.

Briana- He lives a long, full life.



Happy Father's dad to a wonderful dad and husband!


We love you!


Austin, Matthew, Maggie, Briana, and Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment