Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to the Best Daddy!

1. What’s your favorite thing about dad?
Austin- That he gets my food ready. When we go to restaurants he orders for me. And he takes me to school.
Matthew- Because he lets me watch TV and read a book.
2. Why do you love dad?
A- Because he lets us clean up with him
M- He lets me play with toys when it’s late
3. What’s your favorite thing to do with dad?
A- Go on special nights with dad, which I haven’t done in a long time because you don’t let me go with him.
M- To play upstairs with him
Maggie- Go swimming
4. Why does daddy love mommy?
A- He loves you because when you take a shower you shave your arm pits.
M- Because you sleep with him
5. What does daddy cook the best?
A- Pancakes because he flips them and they go back in the pan. Toaster strudels
M- Pancakes
Maggie- Hot dogs
6. God could have given you any daddy in the world. Why did he give you yours?
A- Because he’s the best daddy in the world.
M- Because he made him special
7. What does dad love most about you?
M- Cause I be nice
Maggie- No, Mommy love me. Mommy love me. Daddy love me.
8. If you could make a wish for dad, what would it be?
M- That he would be Spiderman dada.


These questions were answered individually with no prompting, editing, etc. (as you could probably tell)!
Happy Father's Day to the best dad and partner. We love you tremendously.

7 comments:

  1. They have really nailed why daddy loves mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Austin's answers were making me laugh! I might copy your idea. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do! I copied it from someone else. She has done it every year. She prints it out and gives it for father's day. He has kept them all. She said it's neat to see how their answers have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post!! One thing-I think I love you because you take a shower and shave your arm pits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this... my favorite is definitely spiderman! You did great this Father's Day with your cute questions and the precious picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for doing this with the kids. You are passing on a legacy to them showing how to love others. I know going to the park, taking photos of 3 kids, developing, etc., isn't easy (to say the least), but I also know Jason will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, you are such an awesome Mom and wife!! The "over-the-top" things you do with the children and for Jason are incredible!! I am so impressed with the energy you and Jason put into rearing your children and in growing your marriage. You are a shining example of "how to grow great kids" -- you teach them with words and by example -- they are truly blessed!! May God richly bless you as you faithfully serve Him!!

    ReplyDelete