Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Night at the Hyatt





Jason and I had so much fun this Valentine's Day! We got all dressed up for a dinner dance (Southland's Volunteer Banquet) at the Hyatt. We ate, talked, and danced with a bunch of couples from our Sunday School class. We had a ball! There was such a range in age of the couples at the event from early 20's to probably 80's. The music ranged from Baby Got Back and the Cupid Shuffle to the Jitter Bug. Everyone danced all night until the very last song was played. Of course I requested My Valentine for my Birthday Valentine. I am so glad we decided to go. We just don't get to do things like this very often!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Becky you look so pretty!! Jason you clean up nice too and happy birthday!!! We missed seeing you ugys this morning. I hope everyone is doing great!
    I love your dress, Becky!

    ReplyDelete