Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter this year. The weather was gorgeous and the kids had a great time. We met my brother, Cassie, Thomas, and my parents at church for the 10:00 service. Then, we tried to take some family photos at mom and dad's before changing. Dad's side of the family gets together every Easter at my Uncle Vernon's farm. We ate, hunted eggs, played cornhole, practiced throwing and catching, and shot bb guns. We stayed there all afternoon. It was nice being outdoors with family.
On this computer I can't change the position of the pictures, so the day will be backwards- starting with the egg hunt.

Pap and Maggie

The kids filled their baskets to the top!

Uncle Jason with the boys

Maggie finding an egg

My baby boy looks huge in this picture!

After church we took a few family photos at Mom and Dad's

Can you all just sit still and smile for the camera?

Mom, Dad, Jason, Cassie, Thomas, and us

The crew dressed up in their Easter Sunday best!

Austin showing Maggie the pretty flowers

1 comment:

  1. I love this new background picture (or whatever you call it!) I love the colors of the butterflies:) The one of the family is really good to have been in such a hurry and set the camera on a makeshift "tripod"! Easter was fun, thank goodness for the weather!

    ReplyDelete