Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Ball Park


Austin on short and Matthew on the mound

Mom and I in our new Mets shirts (Thanks Mom!)
We have spent a lot of time this Spring at the Shillito baseball fields, and I have had so much fun! The weather has been great, and time with family even better. I just wanted to share a few photos from today's game. Matthew's 1st cousin once removed (whatever...he calls her Brit-Brit) cheered the boys on today with her mom and brother. They have been to most of the games. She is the one in the picture with Maggie at the top of this post. I have enjoyed getting to know the other moms on the team, and the boys are having fun with their teammates. The boys are starting to understand the game a little better, and everyone is improving! Today the boys both scored at least two runs!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the family at the top. I am glad to be back at the baseball field. First with Jason Allen in baseball then you in fast pitch....I loved every minute (and I never shouted out loud)....Go Mets!

    ReplyDelete