Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Growing up too fast!

Tot's Landing Graduation
As you can imagine, I'm a little (lot) emotional about the boys starting kindergarten this fall. I may have cried through the entire ceremony :) Anyway, it was very nice. Matthew received the citizen award and Austin the Circle Time award. They sang and did all the motions for the songs. So sweet. My favorite song brought many tears. I'll type the lyrics below. They sang it to Start Spreading the News with cute motions.
Start spreading the news, we're leaving today
we want to be part of the kindergarten grade
we've worked so hard, our teachers are so proud
Open up the doors, Big School, Big School!

Austin, Ellie, and Matthew
My baby boy turned 5 today! I can't believe it. Time is moving so fast. We love every moment with him, every inch of him, and (most of the time) every word he says. He is sweet, kind, and funny. I want to cherish everyday with him. Austin, Mommy and Daddy love you totally and completely, forever and always.

2 comments:

  1. I know there is a lot of difference between having a child and having a grandchild. However, there is no difference in the love you have for that grandchild. I don't have all the responsibilities for their every day of living, growing, becoming a self confident, happy Christ-like adult...I just have the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the graduation and the party were so much fun and I am SO glad we have been able to share both of these things with you guys.

    ReplyDelete