Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I love being a mother. God has blessed me with three amazing little kids who bring so much to my life. I never would have imagined, nor can I put into words what their smiles, laughter, tears, hugs, and kisses would do to my heart or bring to my life. From the moment Austin was put on my chest I knew motherhood was the greatest gift I had been given. I try to daily thank God for another day with each child. My heart aches for those parents who have lost children, and for those children who have lost a parent. I can't even imagine. I love every inch of them. I can't get enough. Each one different as night and day, and special in countless ways. God has a plan for Austin, Matthew, and Maggie, and I am so thankful to be called their mother.
Happy Mother's Day to my mother, the best mom a daughter could have. Thank you for your love, support, guidance, and friendship. I have the best example of a mother. I want to be like you in so many ways.

Happy Mother's Day!
Austin in my arms for the 1st time
Holding Maggie in recovery

Matthew and Austin Feb. 2006

My life was blessed with Matthew when he was 3 years old. He can from my heart, not my belly.

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Austin and Matthew is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, we both know I am the one blessed. No daughter could be sweeter or more thoughtful to me, your kids, husband and family. We all love you more than mere words can say.

    ReplyDelete