Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June!!!

My fabulous sister-in-law Amy is taking the boys to Vacation Bible School at her church, Immanuel Baptist, this week! It's from 9-12!!!! They are happy, I am happy! Today was crazy hat day, so I threw together hats this morning. Austin's hat has a pool theme and Matthew wanted to be the Cat in the Hat. Of course they wanted their faces painted to match their hats. I doubt they will stay on very long, and then they'll look silly with their faces painted!
Austin's hat has a pair of trunks, goggles, water gun, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a swim arm band in the back. It's crazy!

Maggie wanted one too!


Austin and daddy trying to stay shaded at Sunday's HOT, HOT game.

Sweet big brother helping sister

1 comment:

  1. Tell the boys I love their crazy hats! I like Maggie's too. There are lots of places here I know you would love...Michelle said today "Becky would like to walk around here"...there are very few kids as it's not commerical...like with arcades, parks, etc. Just horses everywhere!

    ReplyDelete