Monday, June 7, 2010

Starting the Summer with Friends

Summer has already started out great! I enjoyed dinner out and WCHS graduation on Friday with my co-workers Jessica and Joyce. Saturday morning Sara and I went garage sale shopping. Not only did we have great luck, but we also had lots of talk time. Jason and I took the kids to the pool Saturday afternoon. Then, we enjoyed a nice long patio meal with Danny and Sara (without kids) at Malone's Saturday night. Sunday after church we celebrated my cousin's graduation and my uncle's 50th birthday at mom and dad's. Sunday at 4:00 we had one last cookout with the Coleman's before they move to Paintsville. Then, we hung out with our life group Sunday night. Whew! It was a fun filled weekend.
Today officially started my summer break off from work! The kids and I went to the library this morning. The boys got a library card and signed the back of it so nicely! Then, they scanned the books to check them out. Each checked out 5 books from the Kindergarten list. We joined the summer reading program. Matthew's favorite book that we've already read.... How the Grinch Stole Christmas! We finally deleted it from our DVD in late March because the boys still wanted to watch it daily! We have our first swim lesson today at 3:30 and the last season t-ball game at 5:30. Tomorrow..... we lounge poolside!

No comments:

Post a Comment