Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Visit with My Pa-Paw

Last week I took the kids to visit Pa-Paw. We had a very nice visit. Pa-Paw seemed to be feeling well. The kids hugged all over him, gave him kisses, and, of course, loved playing with his walker. As I am in tears already, I will just show you some pictures of my special Pa-Paw.



Maggie giving Pa-Paw five.
I will never forget my Pa-Paw's hands. I was always the one to hold his hand and stand beside him during family prayer or sit by him on the couch Thanksgiving Day holding hands. No matter when or where, I always sat with him for awhile and he rubbed my hand or my knee.



The boys with their great-grand father. Pa-paw is the biological great-grandfather to both Austin and Matthew. Austin Porter is named after Stanley Porter. What a strong, sharp, Godly man to be named after.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see this yesterday, and I love it! I love the new "face lift" and the photos of dad are wonderful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you and your Pa-Paw is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete