Sunday, January 24, 2010

Panties and Pacifiers! My big girl!

My baby girl has turned into a toddler over the last week.
We decided Tuesday it was time to cut out the pacifier. We had been trying to keep it to just nap and bedtime anyway, so we thought it was time to give bedtime a shot. She didn't have a good night on Tuesday, but the rest of the week has been perfect! She has barely even asked for it. It is taking her a bit longer to soothe herself to sleep, but she has made it through the night no problem Wed-Sun. On Wednesday night I had a sad moment about her growing up so fast. I cried a little. She didn't even cry for her paci, but I almost went back in to her room to give it to her because I wasn't ready for her not to be a baby.
Maggie has shown interest in potty training so, on Saturday Jason decided to begin. He put on her panties and gave it a shot. She did perfectly Saturday and Sunday morning at church (twice). Sunday was another story. She had four accidents (at least). After Saturday and Sunday's morning successes, this afternoon was a little discouraging. I don't know what to do about tomorrow. If I were going to be home for Spring Break, I would wait and try then. But.... I'll be in Spain!
Oh my! In this cheesy shot, I see my baby pictures in Maggie's face. Unfortunately, that includes the large forehead I have! Sorry Mag.

She is cracking me up with the doodle pro! It is her new favorite!
Handsome fellows after church today.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos and glad to see them since I missed seeing them on Sunday! Love her BIG smile. She is looking way too old! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete