Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful for many things this holiday season. Among the most important is the love of my God, my caring, playful, and giving husband, my dear three children, and supportive family. I was blessed with wonderful in laws and sisters to love. My caring brother is very important to our family and encouraging of all we do. I couldn't make it without the love and support of my parents. Members of our adoptive son's birth family have been beside us the past two years and have helped make his transition to our family complete. We have friends to hang out and do life with that are so fun to be around. My job wouldn't be the same without my friend and co-worker Jessica. We have jobs that we enjoy and feel financially secure in this struggling economy. I am thankful for my house, but more importantly the home we've made it.

We're thankful for cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment