Thursday, November 25, 2010

Making My Christmas Wreath

Jason and I love to have our house decorated for Christmas. We enjoy the lights every night. We have a 9 foot tree in our family room, a 7 foot in the basement, a 6 foot in our bedroom, a little one in the kids’ bathroom, and a 3 or 4 foot in each kid’s room. It takes so long to put it all up, we like to do it early so we can enjoy it as long as possible. We usually spend the entire Thanksgiving weekend in London, so we traditionally put it all up the weekend before.

After going to South Elkhorn Craft fair this fall, mom and I decided we were going to make new Christmas Wreaths for our front doors using decorative mesh. Mine is a little big, but I love seeing it every time I arrive home.
Here are some photos of my wreath in progress:







No comments:

Post a Comment