Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fish, sharks, and stingray!

We spent the day at the Tampa Aquarium. It is rated one of the top five aquariums in the country for kids. Maggie loved all the fish. She yelled, "Fish!" at every exhibit. It was a great day. after going through the aquarium, we spent some time at the outdoor water adventure park. It was so fun! All the kids loved it! We came back around 4:30 and had a late nap. Then, we headed out to the pool for an afternoon swim. We didn't go to dinner until 8:30. We had a late lunch before leaving the aquarium. There is a yummy outdoor cantina in the water park. At dinner the boys ate alligator chunks and shrimp!




Petting the critters

I think MJ wanted to join the stingray


Austin's fish face

2 comments:

  1. These pics are GREAT Becky!! It looks like you're having a WONDERFUL time!! I love the picture of Maggie at the top with a look of total awe on her face! And the one of her climbing up to get a closer look is adorable!! I know the boys are having a blast -- they are such fun-loving boys! Having Jason's parents there to help is so good -- I see at the petting area, each one has a child -- frees you up to take pictures! Works for me!!! Have a very blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bev, the look on Maggie's face is priceless! She does look like she wants to swim with the stingrays! I know M and Austin are seeing things that amaze them and I believe they will remember for a long while. I miss you all but I'm glad you're enjoying each moment. Hi little buddies...I am so glad you are being good boys for mom & dad. Love you more.

    ReplyDelete