Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love Bubba Gump's!

We arrived at our new condo for the week yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a Bubba Gump's directly across the street! Of course, that is where we ate last night! Maggie and I split a Shrimpers Heaven. It was so yummy!
Our new place is fantastic! It is a nice size three bedroom condo, and it is decorated beautifully! It is sooooo very nice. The owner completely renovated it recently with all new furnishings, decor, and appliances. It has a very nice pool, and a huge sandy beach. Our balcony over looks the pool and beach. Caleb, Anna, Amy, and Aprile arrived yesterday. Maggie was so excited to see her Caleb. He has a new wallet with one picture in it, Maggie's! He is so great with her.
While we waited yesterday at Bubba Gump's, there was a man outside making balloon hats. They were adorable!

He made Maggie a flower bracelet.

Austin's shark hat

Caleb's spiderman

Princess Anna wore Princess Ariel

We also had a doggie made. I think it was the cutest!


1 comment:

  1. So precious! I love every hat. What a great vacation. I am so happy for you. Hi Austin, Maggie and M. I am very proud you are listening to mom and dad and following directions! That way you will have the most fun at the beach. Remember things you want to tell nana when you return. I look forward to seeing you when you get off the airplane!

    ReplyDelete