Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shhh.... everyone's sleeping!



Well, they're all asleep! Matthew, Austin, Maggie, and Daddy! The hardest ones.... Austin and Maggie. All three kids picked out one book to read. Jason read the boys their books and I read Maggie her book. We tried Matthew and Austin in the same bed for about ten minutes. This may work in the future, but the first nap together was too much fun to sleep! Every time I looked in they were on different sides and laughing. So, Daddy moved Austin to our bed, took Maggie downstairs, and I stayed with Matthew until he fell asleep. Maggie was not so easy. I just don't think she was tired. I took over Maggie duty downstairs while Jason went back upstairs to fall asleep with Austin. She played and I worked on Matthew's lifebook. So fun! I'll talk about that later. Anyway, after about an hour I took Maggie and put her to bed. She cried a little bit, and I was afraid she'd wake up Matthew, but I'm in luck! Every one's asleep! Our first nap is a success! When do I get my nap?

2 comments:

  1. yay! that's so good to hear! (haven't you learned mommy's don't get naps :) ) I love that you have put this up... i feel like i know him and have never met him. Speaking of... don't even hesitate to call, i'll love three just as much as i love two :)... even if it is last minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. it's really jennifer and not nick, i couldn't figure out how to change it

    ReplyDelete