Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Time at Great Wolf!

I have been counting down the days till Great Wolf Lodge. I LOVE that place!!! Jason read about all of the Christmas festivities going on at Great Wolf, and we couldn’t wait to take the kids. It was beautiful. The lobby had snowflakes and Christmas trees everywhere. While the guys were checking us in, there was a Christmas show in the lobby that ended with a snow fall! This was a perfect way to welcome us to the Lodge! After playing in the water park for several hours, we took a dinner break. As we walked to the restaurant, Santa and Mrs. Claus entered the lobby! Santa’s elves were also there painting faces. The guys and babies ordered while Sara and I took Austin, M, and Ellie to see Santa and have heir faces painted. After dinner we went back to play some more. I think I have as much fun as the kids. Maggie is going to be more like M when it comes to adventures. She quickly decided she wanted to go down the toddler slide instead of the baby slide. She had so much fun, and looked so precious going down it.

Only at Great Wolf Lodge can you sit on Santa's lap in your swimming suit!






2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids, one more time, are too precious. :) Also, I have a new blog just for study abroad- I thought I'd let you know about it.
    It's

    http://www.whitneylreno.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete