Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary

After celebrating Maggie’s birthday on Monday, Jason and I celebrated our 8th year wedding anniversary on Tuesday. I let it go by without a blog, and for that I am sorry. He is far more important than most of the things I blog about. As many of you know, I’m usually not short for words, however, when it comes to things emotional, I usually get stuck. If I’m talking, I immediately cry. If I’m writing, I get blocked or feel too mushy. So, I’ll make it short and sweet….. There isn’t another person in this world I would rather spend time with. I love being alone with him more now then ever before. He is my husband and my best friend. I love him, trust him, depend on him, support him, and believe in him. He is the head of this household and a Godly leader to my children. He holds me accountable and knows me inside and out, and, for some reason, loves me no matter what. I can not wait, to spend this weekend alone with him at the Opryland Hotel!!!!! I love you Jason Keith!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Loved all the pictures from Maggie's party!

    ReplyDelete