Friday, March 27, 2009

Going to bed!

We are off to bed. It has been a great day today, but we're ready to call it a night! The wake up call comes at 7:30 tomorrow, so we should get good sleep. It is 11:10 pm right now (6:10 KY time). Tomorrow night is day light savings, so we'll lose an hour tomorrow increasing our time difference to six hours.
Tonight we had a three course dinner. Pasta, chicken and fries, and custard. Jason and I finished the night off at a little bar drinking a cafe con leche (espresso and steamed milk). We walked back to the hotel hand in hand. Tomorrow we take a walking tour of Toledo and have more free time to enjoy the city. The girls (guys were somewhere else) tried lots of great Tapas for lunch today... quail, venison, Spanish ham, fouie grais (spelling?- goose liver pate), potatoes and eggs, bread, salad, fried chorizo, and other tasty treats! The girls tried everything. I didn't like the pate... well, not after I found out what it was.

Amy, are you all safely in London? How's my baby? Kiss her little face for me.
Mom, have you all stopped for the night? You probably won't get out the laptop...although I'd love it if you did! If not, let me know when you all are safely at the beach.

3 comments:

  1. Bec, I posted a comment earlier on one of your entries..so check them all out! I did take the laptop in the Quality Inn, but there was not a connection in the room. I am using the computer set up at the Maverick in Ormond. We just ate at the River Grill and loved the atmosphere..there were two ladies singing. The room here is nice. Austin is being wonderful. He does miss you. I will check this everyday...I want to know how Maggie is as well. The photos above are great. Love, Later, Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are enjoying your time together so much! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin, Mommy and daddy miss you too. You are at the beach!!!! Have fun in the pool and playing in the sand! I love you!! Kiss, kiss, kiss.

    ReplyDelete