Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen!

Happy Easter! He is risen! We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We went to church Saturday night with my family, and spent the day today at my uncle's farm in Stamping Ground. I have more to write and pictures to share, but I'm going to bed now in hopes to get some sleep before a hard week. Please keep us in your prayers this week as Jason will be out of town for the next two weeks. I am a little nervous about getting all the kids ready and out the door by 7:00. After getting them all to bed tomorrow, I'll post again with more pictures and weekend highlights.

Looking good in their suits after church Saturday night!

3 comments:

  1. I love the boys in their matching shirts. Even though my girls are 6 years apart I liked to dress them alike. Karissa hates it now so my time is over.
    I hope you all had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I bring you dinner on Thursday or one night next week?
    Love the picture of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got back after being gone over the weekend and I am glad to hear you all had a wonderful Easter weekend :) This picture is so very precious and I'd love to have a copy. I'll be praying the next two weeks go smoothly while Jason is out-of-town and please let me know if I can do something for you to help! Love, Kimmie

    ReplyDelete