Monday, March 29, 2010

Buenos Dias de Barcelona

It is Monday morning here (9am here, 3am KY). We are getting ready to eat breakfast. Today we got to sleep in a little, so we are getting ready now. First, I have to respond to the previous post....... oh my, mommy thought she wasn't too homesick... until she read the last post! I have been doing so well. Just noting all the small kids playing around and knowing mine would enjoy some of the same things and talking about them as much as I can. As I read the email I noticed that Jason didn't sound negative or too stressed. I am so thankful for that. Although I'm sure it will be a different story by the end of the week! I wish they could be here and see it all. I am so glad he showed them the video on Barcelona and then my pictures on the blog.
Today we have a walking tour of Barcelona and free time. Yesterday was a bus/walking tour and free time. We saw La Sagrada Familia. I don't even know how to describe it in words.... breathtaking. Today we will walk the Gothic Quarters. The food is far beyond my expectations. Our food this year has been amazing.
I feel like I have thrown a bunch or random thoughts together, but I don't have time to edit and make it better! I need to dry my hair! Have a wonderful week everyone!
Mom and dad, Are you okay? How's Florida? Love you!
Austin, Matthew, and Maggie,
Mommy misses you all so much. I am glad you had a great weekend playing outside at Granny and Grandad's house and spent time with Caleb and Anna. Mommy knows you are having fun with daddy. Have a good day at school. Listen to your teachers and play nicely with your friends. Maggie, mommy is praying all day for your transition this week to Tots. Also, mommy prays you recover quickly from any illness you have or are getting. I love you. Hugs and kisses from mommy.
Jason, thank you. I love you. I miss you. I hate to say too much because I know you're wishing you were here. Barcelona is beautiful. I hope to return with you some day. Wish you were here. Love,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. Bec,
    Enjoy every second of your trip. Ellie is sick so I sent Livvy to Tots today to spend the day with Maggie. :) I am sure they are wild! It is probably their teachers we need to worry about. :) Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky I left a comment blow...I will just say I haven't been on line since Fri. night at the Waggoners home in Sanford. Anyway, I have been praying for you and the kids safety in Spain. Looks like a wonderful trip. Keep having the time of your life...memories. Jason is doing well with the kids. It is rainy here, but hopefully pretty weather is coming. I will post some pics on my blog or FB now.

    ReplyDelete