Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vamos a Madrid

We are waiting for our bus right now, so I may need to make this post quick. Today we are traveling to Madrid on a high speed train. It gets up to 200 mph. We are traveling 400 miles in 3 hours. It is a very early morning and I am hoping to sleep on the train. When we get there we have a tour of Madrid and the Prado Museum. I didn't post pictures yesterday because of time, but I will as soon as I can.
What a blogger my husband has become! He caught on quickly. I appreciate all his work. I talked with him twice last night. Once when the kids were awake and once when they were asleep. I had to call back and talk with him because the first time I couldn't talk with the kids because of the tears. Just hearing their little voices made me cry. I'm sure they were confused. Mommy wasn't able to say much. I'll call back in a couple of days. They are so precious. I miss their kisses.
Bus is here.... got to go.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to stop reading your blog until you are back home.... these hormones makes me cry during every blog post! Glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you return, they will look like they have grown inches:)

    ReplyDelete