Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING updates!

It is officially SPRING! Isn't it beautiful??? Of course instead of enjoying the outdoors, I am trying to do a little spring cleaning. I am on my way downstairs to wash the baseboards in the kitchen. Am I stalling with this blog post? Yes.
Anyway, here are a few updates from the week.
  • We have our first official t-ball practice tomorrow. I can't wait to see how that goes. We tried throwing the ball back and forth the other day. No luck. They thought it was funny to be able to hit one another in the stomach with the ball. Throw. Hit. Laugh. Throw. Hit. Laugh. Never did a ball actually go in a glove.
  • Jason has been sick since Wednesday. I don't really know what he had, but he hadn't left the couch until today, and he still isn't feeling great.
  • In an effort to give him some peace, Amy, Caleb, Anna, Matthew, Austin, Maggie, and I went to Great Wolf Lodge yesterday!!!! As always, it was a blast. We got back early today so Caleb could go to his best friend's b-day party.
  • On our way home today we quickly stopped at the Kenwood mall to visit the Lego store and Pottery Barn Kids. Last month we redid Matthew's room and this month we are redoing Austin's. He chose the Star Wars Darth Vader quilt. He was very excited to get it on his bed. It looks nice.
  • I am doing laundry today and I hope to start packing tomorrow for Spain.
  • Mom and dad kept the kids overnight on Thursday. Since Jason was sick, it was nice to have the break. We had a low key night and watched the game as we laid on the couches.
  • Anybody want to buy some candy bars? Each player has to sell two boxes. In our case, we have to times it by two. Four cases of 30 bars. They are big ones, so each bar costs $2. Yep, we owe $240.00. I'm sure they'll tell us not to go door to door, but I think we are going to. Oh yes, family and friends, we'll be to your door too!

Enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment